Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog posts and decisons..

After getting feedback on what people think I should do regarding my blog, I've figured out what I want to do.
Some said I should have a theme, and should talk about specific topics, and leave it at that. Others said that I should post on who I am, and my life which to some is apparently interesting.

There are already enough blogs out there releasing legitimate news, breaking stories, covering events, etc. on certain themes, and people devote their time to finding those stories and news to post. I don't have time for that. I have to spend time working on school, and focusing on that, and really, posting a story hours after the news has been broken isn't cool, and is already considered old.


So what I'm going to use this blog as is a blog about everything. Anything. If I see a story that happens to come up that's 'breaking news' or exciting, and it piques my interest, I'll blog about it. I want this blog to be for everyone. Not just a direct audience of Disney fans, Sports fans, coffee fans, etc. 

2 comments:

Just a Guy said...

Good decision. I didn't submit an idea because it's your blog and you should do what you want with it. If someone doesn't want to read about that, then they should just not read it. Simple. No one is forcing them and it isn't their blog. :D

Love reading your perspectives on things that are going on. Keep it up.

Infernos Creation said...

here here sir. good job. i already love your blog for its connection to basically and randomly anything so keep up the good work!

Donate a buck or two!