Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Thousand And Counting

Wow, I'm impressed! One thousand hits in eight days. I know some nerd somewhere might be laughing quietly, saying to himself and his limited edition World of Warcraft models, "One thousand hits in eight days, ha! I had a thousand hits in eight minutes!" There's always that guy...


...anyways. I'm glad this little blog of mine has gotten to a thousand hits in eight days (compared to 735, my previous all time high in January), and I hope to someday see it get a thousand hits in a day. I'm happy people are taking note of this little corner of the internet, and reading what I have to type. I don't think it's much, just my thoughts and opinions on Disney stuff, cool cars, girls, the life of a teenager, potential Starbucks or Sports Chalet employee, and whatever else I find interesting to talk...er...type about.

Thank you again to everyone that has chilled at the Main Street Hangout. I really appreciate it.


No comments:

Donate a buck or two!