Monday, March 14, 2011

Snoozin' or Cruisin'?

Hey you...yea you. Reading this.

I was told tonight by a person pretty close to me, that someone else he/she knows thinks this little blog I run is boring. Firstly, this person's opinion really does not matter to me because he/she isn't always positive, and likes to make other people's lives rather miserable by his/her harping and complaining about quite literally EVERYTHING.

So, I thought I'd use this as a time to ask YOU the readers what you would like to see tweaked or changed on here, if anything. Please, don't candycoat your answers by saying 'oh no, it's really nice I like it.' If there's something you think could make this site better, PLEASE TELL ME. I enjoy posting things, and I want you to enjoy everything on this site. So if you think I could add/drop music, post more or less on a topic, post on a new topic I haven't talked about yet, have more/less ads, etc. TELL ME.

You can either leave a comment here, Tweet at me or send me an E-mail at mainstreetjake@yahoo.com

With that being said, I'm off to watch my weekly guilty pleasure...who's he gonna pick? Emily or Chantal?

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

You know me. I tell it like it is. Sooo, in my honest opinion, it's ridiculous that people are complaining. If they have a problem with what you post, then it's their responsibility to not read it or to keep their mouth shut. Just like it's the parents responsibility to screen movies,and not the rating administration, it's your right to post what you want, and their choice to read it or not. Just sayin. Keep it up. I enjoy reading it.

CJA510 said...

Well, I was going to write insiring words of wisdom, but Kelsey beat me to it. LOL I agree with what she says. I enjoy what you write. I'm loving the interiews. I especially love the Disney information. I can't think of anything I'd change at the moment, but if I think of something, you know I'll let you know. :0)

Anonymous said...

Keep doing whatever you like- it's YOUR personal blog.

I'd definitely be interested though in your personal views on political events, ideas, or world happenings, and more cool random things you find online!

-16yo

Donate a buck or two!