Monday, March 7, 2011

A Word Please, Mr. 33.

Last Thursday I was lucky enough to sit down and chat with the mysterious Boy33. The Disney fan community knows him as the guy who gets you a reservation at the secret club inside the Magic Kingdom. To date, there have only been three people that have found him. 

He still wishes to remain anonymous, and will continue to post photos of the plastic surgery of DCA, while still going to the Club and the bars of the resort. Find him if you can, but that's going to require an insane amount of luck. But until you begin your search for the mystery tweeter, here's a small glimpse of who he is. 
  
Name
Boy33
   
Age
Younger than you think, but older than I like...    
   
Hometown
New Orleans Square, Disneyland
   
Favorite Disney Character
Sorcerer Mickey. Then Classic Tuxedo Mickey. Then Steamboat Willie Mickey. So basically, Mickey. ;)
   
   Life motto: 
Uhm... Motto? I dunno. Have fun, have friends, have fun with friends. At Disneyland. 
   
   Favorite Disney Ride? 
Pirates of the Caribb... yeah, I don’t really know how to spell that. Pirates. 

   iPhone or Blackberry? 
WWSJD? (What Would Steve Jobs Do?, haha, HEY! There's a life motto too!)
   
   What’s something you do every day, without exception? 
Repeatedly refresh my iPhone RSS news reader, "NewsRack."
   
   $100,000,000. What do you do with it? 
A house in LA and Paris. Cars. And travel. And quit my job. I know, I know, your original question was $100,000... but why not shoot for the moon? ;P
   
   If you had a 'celebrity hall pass' who would you pick? 
I'm taken... No hall pass needed.
   
   Favorite musician? 
Uff, so many, but right now Im loving Lady Gaga.
      
   Mac or PC? 
WWSJD?
   
   What do you think will happen in 2012? 
 I don’t know. But Ive already made plans to be at Disneyland on Dec 21, 2012. Who's with me? 
   
   You’re in charge of the Disneyland resort for a week: what do you do?  
A week isn’t really enough time to do any change. But the entire week, Indy would be down for a refurb. If not longer. Food quality DEFINITELY needs to go up. Id throw some budget there. Increase budget for maintenance parkswide too. Id greenlight the demolition of Innoventions and greenlight a MAJOR E-ticket in that spot. Id have to see what Imagineering offered me. Oh and for the MiceChatters out there, I'd bring back the PeopleMover.
   
   Best Disney Park? 
Disneyland. And then Disneyland Paris. And then Animal Kingdom probably and WDW in general.
   
   How do you think you'll die? 
Old, in bed, and asleep I hope. And hopefully tipsy too. Jeez, what a downer question. 
   
   Favorite Johnny Depp movie? 
Finding Neverland. Uff, so good. 
   
   Mickey D’s or BK? 
 Mickey, lol. Not cuz of the name. It's just tasty. 
   
   Pizza: Chicago or New York style? 
Niether. Stuffed crust cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. Yeah, I eat terrible things sometimes...
   
   Best thing a guy/girl's said to you? 
"I love you." How is that not everyone's answer?
   
   coke or pepsi?
Coke. Don’t even joke! Pepsi is NOT GOOD people!
   
   Favorite shoes? 
Diesel I guess, though I never wear them.
   
   Blond or Brunette? W
wouldn’t you like to know... ;)
   
   What's your biggest fear? 
Loneliness... *sob* Whats with the DOWNER questions, Jake?
   Hey, reality's cold and heartless. It's not always sunshine and (double) rainbows. Plus, it's a good question. Some people may be afraid of something totally random. Like pineapples.
  
 Do you twitter? 
Nope. What is Twitter? ;)
   
   favorite idol (not the show)? 
Like... my personal idol? Like, my personal lord and savior? Steve Jobs. Walt Disney too, but he's gone. :( 
   
   What was your dream job as a kid? 
I don’t know that I had one. Honestly. I know that's boring. I just never really had a gauge of what I wanted to do. Maybe Bob Iger could make me co-CEO? I've got degrees...
   
   Best song on your iPod? 
Right now... probably "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga
   
   Worst song on your iPod? 
I don’t keep BAD songs on my iPod (iPhone), but the one MOST LIKELY to make your eyes roll back in your head is "Never Say Never" by the Bieber. I love Justin, guilty pleasure I guess?
   
   Any Apologies? 
Yeah, Im sorry I agreed to this LONG AS HELL interview! Just kidding Jake. ;)
   
   Best Concert you've ever been to?  
Lady Gaga Monster Ball
   
   You have to go to either Egypt, or Libya RIGHT now. Which do you pick? 
Egypt. I've never seen the pyramids, and I really want to. And there's nothing to see in Lybia, plus I could get bombed. So, which would YOU choose?

And just for you, boy33... Why all the mystery?

Admit it, mystery is more fun... isn't it?! This has been fun. I'll see you at Disneyland! 

This is just the first little bit of the ice breaker folks! Because we ran out of time (both of us had previous engagements to make, we scheduled a time to chat again this coming Thursday, and I will be asking him the fan questions everyone has submitted so far. If you want to ask him a question, please either send me a tweet (@mainstreetjake), or e-mail me at mainstreetjake@yahoo.com . The deadline to send in questions is Wednesday night, at 8:00pm, which will give me some time to collaborate all the questions into a note sheet so I can be all professional and organized when I chat with him....or as professional and organized as I can be. 
From this, I hope you enjoyed reading this fun little first part of the interview, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the posts here on the Main Street Hangout. If you have any questions or comments, my name is Jake, and if you have any complaints or you're upset about something....well, my name is Chuck.

3 comments:

Infernos Creation said...

omg i love it. Great Interview! really looking forward to part 2!

Austen said...

It's not just the Micechatters that want the Peoplemover back.. Us on VF want it back too! (I think most people do..)

Cool interview. I'll be waiting for the next one. :)

pj_campbell said...

Jake, great interview so far. I look forward to seeing what comes up in the next one. Boy 33 is such a cool mystery to many of us, I'm glad to get a little insight into him and his world. Thanks for posting man. :D

Donate a buck or two!