Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Magic Micro Bus




VW released their concept of a new version of that famous Micro Bus. Now, I'm not really a hippie, and I don't believe in global warming. But as a beach bum, I respect the world we live in, and I believe we need to keep it as clean as possible. So, seeing that this new bus is going to be electric is pretty cool. I would really love to buy one of these, add a surf rack to the top of it, and roll down the PCH with Jack Johnson jammin' on the stereo. 


What I think is one of the coolest things is that it has BENCH SEATING. How rad is that? Plus the steering wheel is pretty cool too. Count me in for a guy who wants to buy one of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats such a cool car!! id totally want one, especially if i lived near a beach

but jsyk its the 21st century and we have access to indisputable evidence - you're not allowed to not believe in global warming anymore :/ :P

Donate a buck or two!