Sunday, March 6, 2011

Born for Props


I'm not a Lady Gaga fan for the most part, but I just saw this video a friend sent me (who happens to be a die hard 'little monster' or whatever the fans of Gaga are called), and they told me that the girl Gaga had on stage was actually a girl from another Viral Video of her singing the Madonna-esque 'Born This Way'.

I gotta give props to Gaga. Getting in touch with a fan, and wanting her to preform onstage at one of her shows is pretty cool. Not many artists I know of would do that. For me, I think it's cool for the kid. Getting to sing in front of thousands with one of your favorite artists? That's a memory that will last a life time!

That'd be like me getting to sing with Switchfoot, or have a jam session with John Mayer. Although no one wants to hear me sing. We'll leave that to my showers and driving, where it's always an audience of me.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!